It's easy, and you can print from the computers in the library downstairs if you arrive and have forgotten to bring your AAR.
- Log in to onestart.iu.edu
- Click the Student Self-Service tab and then click the "SIS Go to Student Center" link in the middle of the page
- You will see your student center main page. Click on "My Academics and Grades" in the left-hand side list of links.
- Click on "View my Advisement Report" on the next screen
- Select "Bloomington" and "AAR and Transcript" on the next screen.
- Select "Expand" to see all the information.
- Print the report and bring it with you to your advisement appointment or walk-in!
Make sure you bring an up-to-date report, not an older report. Thanks!