SPEA Overseas Study
Friday, October 2
3:00 pm – 4:15 pm
1315 East Tenth Street
Considering study abroad? The School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) offers a number of overseas programs that will be of interest to students from a variety of majors, schools, and campuses.
Join us to learn about SPEA’s programs for 2010. For more details, scroll to the bottom of this message.
• Scholars in Global Citizenship Spring second 8 week course with International Field Component at Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea: May 12 – 26, 2010
• Decision-Making and Governance in Public and Private Contexts at Oxford University in Oxford England: July 2 – August 1, 2010
• Economic Evaluation of Health, Safety and Environmental Technologies and Policies at University of Navarro in Pamplona, Spain: May 24 – June 18, 2010 (Proposed Program)
Also, find out about:
• Programs in the works: Germany (Hertie/Berlin and Speyer), Kenya, and more
• Scholarship opportunities
• The benefits of studying abroad
After the presentation, join us for light refreshments and an informal Q&A.
For more information, please contact Rowenna Miller of the SPEA Undergraduate Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 855-0635.