Thursday, January 29, 2009

Want to earn some cash?

I sent this message out via e-mail, but I thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well:


My name is Michael Greene and I am an academics intern within the athletic department. I work with Jackie Strobel, our Tutor Coordinator, with our Tutor Program that provides services to all student-athletes to complement the classroom experience and assist with course content questions. We are looking to hire tutors for the SPEA introductory courses, V160, V161, and E162.

Typically we hire undergraduates who have recently been successful in the class, but we also hire graduate students and others who are qualified. We pay $11 per hour for graduates. If you have an interest in becoming a tutor for a SPEA course, please contact me at the information provided below.

Thank you for your assistance,
Mike Greene
Indiana University Athletics
Academic Services
(812)856-6885
mtgreene@indiana.edu


If you are interested in tutoring (GREAT opportunity), be sure to contact Mike via his e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment